Meet Your Lawyer
Mary Kinas, Esq. Attorney Biography
- Law School: Vanderbilt University, Nashville, Tennessee, J.D.
- Undergraduate: Indiana University, Bloomington, Indiana, B.A. with Honors
- Double major in Political Science and History
- Member of the State Bar of Indiana
- Admitted to practice in Indiana state courts, as well as the Northern and Southern Districts of Indiana Federal courts.
- Member of Arizona Bar
- Member of the State Bar of Nevada
- National Employment Lawyers Association (NELA)
- State Bar of Indiana Employment and Labor Law Section
- State Bar of Indiana Solo and Small Practioner Section
Why Choose Mary H. Kinas?
“I have purposely kept my law firm small and intimate, so that every interaction that a client has with the firm has is with me, not a young attorney or staff person. My years of experience in employment law have taught me the “nuts and bolts” of law practice, but I believe my greatest attributes as an attorney are the empathy and listening skills gained from helping people through difficult times.”